Take the opportunity to become the Chief Information Officer for Cooach Group and be part of a growth journey together with some of the most prominent entrepreneurs in Sweden!
Cooach offers digital and professional business services within Finance, HR, Company administration and Shareholder services.
Cooach is the natural partner to risk capital financed growth companies who need the same type of Coach is the natural partner to risk capital financed growth companies who need the same type of business services as a larger company often gets through its staff functions. Our business model, a combination of automated self-service, back-office and human professional support, offers a value-added service at lower cost than traditional service providers.
Cooach is entering a growth phase with planned international expansion during 2022, primarily with focus on Spain and Poland where the group already today has established business outside Sweden.
About the Chief Information Officer role
As Chief Information Officer you will be reporting to the CEO and be a member of the management team. You will be leading the Digital Workplace team which consists of a Tech Team that manages all development as well as the Customer Success & Process Team that ensures we have satisfied customers. You will as Chief Information Officer play a central part in shaping and executing technical strategy, vision and operations by ensuring we have a stable and sustainable platform.
In short, you will:
- Lead a team of developers and support staff through hiring, coaching and mentoring.
- Make sure team members are motivated and have the required tools and mandate to excel.
- Provide technical strategy and roadmaps to make sure that Cooach’s platform and products are highly competitive.
- Provide steer in ensuring the platform satisfies the security standards that today’s markets expect. Customer’s integrity can never be compromised.
- Contribute to strategically ensure that vision, direction, and plans are driving the solution forward with input from the overall vision of the company.
- Continuously oversee the technology selections in the ecosystem and evaluate how updates in underlying technologies can be used to evolve the platform as well as always be prepared for alternatives when so is needed.
The Chief Information Officer assignment
As the Chief Information Officer, you will be the main responsible, and owner of the Cooach Platform offered to the market. You live and breathe the day-to-day success as well as ensuring that we have a long-term strategy that will provide cost efficient scale in the platform itself, geographically distributable and supportable through a strong support team. Cyber Security is something you must be comfortable managing. We are dependent on third party products and you, and your team, must know by heart where these products are heading and act accordingly.
Who are you?
You are an experienced and tech savvy IT leader who possibly has worked in a larger organization and now wants to be part of a fast-growing team. Operational experience is viewed as an asset. Recruiting and leading others is something you are comfortable with. Finally, you understand what it means to work in a start-up environment, where speed is of essence and that it can be intense at times.
Requirements Chief Information Officer
- Proven experience as a senior IT/Technology leader, minimum 5-10 years
- Solid technical background
- Academic engineering education
- Experience from developing and managing digital solutions
- Knowledge in scaling up technical teams
- Previous experience in global expansions
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
As Chief Information Officer, you will play a key role in the continued journey of the company; we are ready and have proved that we can scale up the business significantly. The company consists of a mix of permanent employees and long-term consultants that have taken the business to where it is today, being profitable.
As we are a digital company we have presence in several locations, and this role can be placed either in Stockholm or in Fuengirola, Spain. We look forward to meet you and explain more about the role and the opportunities.
We continuously evaluate candidates for this role and therefore look forward to your application as soon as possible.
Apply to this role by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enclose your Cover Letter and resume.
For questions regarding the role, please contact Jörgen Stattin, COO Cooach Group, email@example.com , +46 70-238 2929