Are you always one step ahead? And are you up for exciting challenges? Then we have your next opportunity with us at Cooach Group!
We are a young and bold organization that is breaking new ground! Our aim is to be the prominent partner of choice for growth companies by offering the same business support that the large company can access through its staff functions.
At the heart of our offering is the Service Delivery team who ensures our customers get quality services in the areas of Finance, HR, Company administration and Business generation. We are now searching for our next talented Head of this departament to lead about ten Cooachers in their journey to excellence.
Are you passionate about digitalization and finding innovative solutions to develop the product that creates the best customer benefit? Then we advise you to read more down below!
Your new challenge
This role reports directly to our CEO and includes the operational responsibility for the business services department, including budget, personnel and service development responsibility.
- Lead and engage in Cooach delivery of services to its customers
- Lead and engage in the development of Cooach services, e.g. by enhancing current ways of delivering the service and be the natural partner to our tech team in digitalization and automation of services
- Personnel responsibility for the Cooach Service Delivery team, currently approx. 10 FTEs of different nationalities located in Sweden and Spain
- Budget responsibility for the Cooach Service Delivery department
- Profitability responsibility for Cooach products
- Ensure delivery of new services in exciting and/or new markets
Who You Are
To succeed in this role, you are an experienced leader passionate about change management.
If you also have experience from working in an international environment and leading remotely you will be extra successful. We believe that you have at least ten years of experience from automation of business services gained from in-house business services organisations, accounting firms and/or other consulting services firms. You should be fluent in Swedish and English. Do you also have skills in the Spanish language? It’s an extra plus.
- Relevant university degree, preferably in the field of economics or science. Master is meriting, bachelor a requirement
- Profound knowledge in financial processes such as accounting, closing, financial reporting and internal control
- Well oriented in the landscape of different accounting- and HR systems
- Good general competence in several transactional processes such as order to cash, purchase to pay, payroll, recruitment etc
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Previous experience from P&L and/or budget responsibility
- Excellent process development skills including standardisation and automation/digitalization of the same
As a person, you can challenge your peers and see outside the box. You set high demands on yourselves and also in a good way on others. You are ambitious and always deliver as promised. To gain success, you find communicating and arguing from your standpoint easy. It is natural for you to be loyal to the company and always work against the shared goals and decisions.
Join us and get this
We offer you an exciting role in an entrepreneurial environment, which also means that you are open to the fact that the position may change over time.
With us you will have the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey where we strive for work-life balance with a remote first philosophy. Still we see the importance of meeting clients and other Cooachers to achieve greatness and so have offices in Stockholm, Sweden, and Fuengirola, Spain.
The employment is a full-time position with a fixed monthly salary. We also offer other competitive employment benefits such as shares and option programs. Of course, we also have a staff care package you will learn more about when joining.
If you are the person we are looking for, please apply to this role by sending an email to email@example.com including a cover letter and CV.
Any questions regarding this role or the company may be directed to Malin Hansson, HR Manager Cooach Group, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 72 010 54 87 or Jörgen Stattin COO, Cooach Group, email@example.com, +46 70-238 2929